CyberSecurity is a vast field. Many companies provide you with CyberSecurity services as well as they also give you CyberSecurity pieces of training. After taking various courses, many companies provide you with certificates, which helps later to get good jobs. Here are some CyberSecurity certifications, which you might get, end up the courses:
1. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) by PluralSight
To track down a hacker and prevent one, you need to think like a hacker. This certification helps you to become a hacker for ethical proposes. The topic also includes
● Targeting cloud computing systems
● Targeting mobile phones
● targeting new operating systems
● Coverage of malware and vulnerabilities
● Information security standards and laws.
2. CompTIA Security plus by Udemy
This training is for the new learners of CyberSecurity. The program is vendor-specific. You need two years to achieve this certification. The training includes:
● Network attacking
● networking defenses
● Host-based Security
● Business continuity with damage recovery
● Encryption products and standards
3. Certified Information Management Security professionals (CISSP)
Many companies take this certification as their base requirement. The course is not vendor-specific. The accreditation includes cryptology, access control, telecommunications, and networking.
4. Certified Information security manager (CISM)
This is one of the best CyberSecurity certifications. You need a minimum of 5 years’ experience even to apply for this certificate. Four sections of CyberSecurity are focused here. They are:
● Information risk management
● Information security incident management
● Information security programed development and management
● Ensuring Information security
5. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Having this certificate means you are a professional IT officer who has excellent auditing experience. You need five years’ experience to gain this certificate. Here the students learn about:
● Protection of information assets
● The process of auditing information systems
● IT management
6. NIST CyberSecurity Framework (NCSF)
This certification was released in 2014. Besides, by 2015, about 30% of the USA’s companies started working under this certificate. This certification is for huge businesses and professionals.
7. Certified Cloud Security Professionals (CCSP)
Professionals say that traditional CyberSecurity practices do not work in cloud computing. So this special certification includes:
● Cloud architecture and design concepts
● Cloud data security Platform and infrastructure security
● Legal and compliance
8. Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI)
According to the FBI, about 4000 ransomware attacks are held every day. Besides, to catch and prevent the hacker, this certification is fundamental. After being hacked, a professional checks the victims’ device for investigation. It is tough for the hacker to hide his digital fingerprints. This certificate holder can easily track a hacker down just by following his keystrokes. The certification also covers topics like:
● Incident rapid response
● recovering damaged, stolen files
● Technical examination and analysis
9. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
If you have this certificate, you are a professional CyberSecurity officer for Cisco networks. The certification includes:
● mitigating security threats
● developing an effective security structure
● Identifying risks in a Cisco Network
There are also many more certifications, but the mentioned ones are the most effective.
A review study on CyberSecurity certifications
If you are planning to build a career in IT Sector, there are so many right courses. Information security is not the only course; it works as a lifesaver as well. On top of that, the SANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) is a necessary level certificate.
Hands-on experience is something that only professionals can do.
For this reason, they prove they are quite experienced in information security. When you enroll in the course, there must have some unknown concepts and jargon to know. You have to gain such skills and practical knowledge about security roles.
Logical Operations CyberSec First Responder (CFR) is an event response and investigation study. U.S. DoDD-8570 compliant certificate and ANSI-accredited designs protect IT surroundings. It works for analyzing the threat analysis and respond appropriately.
Apart from that, Logical Operations offers
a) Master Mobile Application Developer (MMAD)
b) Certified Virtualization Professional (CVP)
c) Certified Cyber Secure Coder
d) Cloud MASTER.
It is yet to find out; so many available courses just get in touch. Build a career as security operation get the certificate from Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops.
Worldwide scholarship and free training are available if you qualify through Cisco’s global scholarship program.
There is a security system interactive analytics experience course. It will three to four years to learn it. In the year 2017, the CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst introduced this course.
The Identity Management Institute (IMI)
1. Access management,
2. Data protection,
3. Identity protection,
4. Identity governance,
On the other hand, IAPP focuses on privacy. Certified Information Systems Security Professional training is classroom-based offered by (ISC) 2. They also offer online video courses along with practice exams, books.
Surprisingly enough, it has 18 courses—a complete 33 hours of an e-learning course. There is no doubt. This full course will cover security concepts completely. So, at the end of the class what you will able to learn-
· Business continuity management
· Information classification
· Risk and asset management
· Security architecture
· Security engineering
· Security management
· Personnel security
· Incident management
· Security controls
· Outline and communications
· Network security
· Cryptography application
· Physical and environmental security
CISSP has a subscription plan for a low monthly fee. It gives expert access to Pluralsight’s comprehensive library of video training courses.
If you are ready to test knowledge over CyberSecurity, you may participate. Bear in mind; you have to pass the entire syllabus for the certification exam.
Take part in an exam that relevant to the format and content of the real CISSP exam. One of the popular learning platforms is Udemy. They offer the CISSP practice exam. It will help you prepare for the real hard exam. Experience the best IT course and learn from the best platform you want.