NTT, a leading global IT infrastructure and services company, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named 14 of the company’s female leaders to the Women of the Channel list for 2023. Every year, CRN celebrates women from vendor, distributor, and solution provider organizations whose expertise and vision are leaving a noticeable and commendable mark on the technology industry.
The CRN 2023 Women of the Channel honorees bring their creativity, strategic thinking, and leadership to bear, turning their unique talents toward driving success for their customers and technology partners. With this recognition, CRN honors these women for their unwavering dedication and commitment to furthering channel excellence.
As part of the 2023 Women of the Channel list, CRN announced the annual Power 80 Solution Provider list which honors the most influential women in leadership at some of the country’s most prominent solution providers, based on their remarkable expertise, channel advocacy, and contributions to building solution provider businesses that thrive. CRN® has named NTT Ltd.’s Christine Barr, Chief Executive Officer, Business Process Outsourcing Division, and Rika Nakazawa, Group Vice President, New Ventures & Innovation, and Head of Sustainability Americas, to the CRN Women of Channel Power 80 Solution Provider list for 2023.
At NTT, Christine drives new and innovative solutions to support clients in their digital transformation journey. Christine is the chair of NTT’s iNTTerconnected Women, a group focused on inspiring and supporting tomorrow’s women leaders, and a driving force behind NTT’s culture that embraces NTT’s employee-focused value proposition, ‘Here You Can.’ Rika is passionate about bringing emerging technology applications to life, while accelerating business and sustainability goals for industrial enterprises globally. A published and best-selling author, Rika is passionate about ‘Climate Forward IT’ – a vision where digital innovation and IT leadership come together and empower organizations across public and private sectors to meet ESG goals.
“We are ecstatic to announce this year’s honorees and shine a light on these women for their significant achievements, knowing that what they’ve accomplished has paved the way for continued success within the IT channel,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “The channel is stronger because of them, and we look forward to seeing what they do next.”
“We continue to be amazed by leaders like Miriam, Christine and Rika who are shining examples of what it means to not only excel in their respective roles but also how to give back to the NTT team with their expertise and mentorship. For 14 of our employees to be named to CRN’s 2023 Women of the Channel is a significant accomplishment and a testament to the wonderful women at NTT who are transforming the technology space,” said Abhijit Dubey, Global Chief Executive Officer for NTT Ltd. “Looking ahead, we’re excited to see what each of these women leaders will accomplish in 2023 and beyond and the innovative new ways they’ll drive success across the channel.”
This year’s NTT honorees in the 2023 CRN Women of the Channel list includes:
- Debbie Anders, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Americas
- Monica Benatti, Senior Marketing and Alliances Director, Latin America
- Daniela Gartner, Senior Director, Human Resources, Latin America
- Heather Haugen, Vice President Healthcare, Manufacturing, Cybersecurity Advisory
- Leigh Juul, Vice President of Sales, Americas
- Michelle Killebrew, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Americas
- Rosie Mastrangelo, Vice President, Enterprise Planning Support & Program Operations, Americas
- Miriam Murphy, Chief Executive Officer, Europe
- Amy Sanger, Sales Director, Americas
- Deidre Smith, Vice President, Technical Solutions, Americas
- Maureen Stinson, Director, Client Success, Americas
- Rebecca Talley, Vice President, Transformation & Sales Operations, Americas
On the CRN Women of Channel Power 80 list for 2023 are:
- Christine Barr, Chief Executive Officer, Business Process Outsourcing Division, Americas
- Rika Nakazawa Group Vice President, New Ventures & Innovation and Head of Sustainability, Americas
The 2023 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine, with online coverage starting May 8 at www.CRN.com/WOTC.