LONDON, April 7, 2023 /THETECHMUSK=TTM/ — Pixalate, the market-leading fraud protection, privacy, and compliance analytics platform for Connected TV (CTV) and Mobile Advertising, today released the February 2023 CTV Device Global Market Share Report.
The report reveals the top CTV devices across key regions (North America, APAC, and LATAM) based on the share of open programmatic ad traffic.
- Roku has a dominant 50% market share in North America, surpassing Samsung and Amazon combined at 34%.
- Apple’s market share hits a 12-month low (5%).
- In LATAM, Roku leads with a 44% share of voice (SOV), which increased by 303% YoY and 31% QoQ.
- LG saw a surge from 1% to 21% YoY, while Scishion and MXQ experienced steep declines, reaching a 12-month low at 2% and 1%, respectively.
- Samsung takes the top spot in APAC with a 21% SOV, beating Chromecast at 15%.
- Roku and Apple follow at the top of the list.
To download the complete February 2023 CTV Device Market Share Report, click here.
For a full list of devices, please visit the Media Ratings Terminal and sign up for a free account.