For the success of your business, a well-designed website is a must, especially in this era. Today, more and more people search online rather than in the market, which means your website represents your brand. Because of this, the demand for quality React developers is on the rise. So, how do you hire a React developer? Let me take you on a 5 minutes journey.
What is React or how does it work?
Before knowing about React developers, you need to understand what React is.
Enhanced with a rich number of UI elements, REach is a place where developers implement codes. The resources they find allow them to develop web applications for front-ends using codes.
Another great feature of React is the Virtual document object models (DOMs). This is an integral part of the React framework. The Documents that contain HTML and XML are represented using DOMs. An API describes how software is interlinked.
React: What are the Advantages
Now as you have already learned what React is, better now find out whether you need it or not. It is ultimately your decision with regard to React, but it does offer some great advantages. By examining the benefits, you will gain a better insight into whether they are helpful.
- Compatible: Facebook, the company that maintains React has made this widely compatible. React will, says Facebook, seemingly last for years. This is solely due to the corporate sponsorship it has. Companies such as Coursera, Paypal, and IMDb are some of the biggest clients of React.
- Speedy: As React is integral with DOMs, its performance is very fast. Not just the speed that will impress you, the performance and production will have their fair share as well. Another great part is, React enhances the performance of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This will increase your website’s ranking in search engine results.
React Developers: Who they are
Before hiring a react developer, you need to have a clear idea about who they are. The “Hire React Developer” journey may prove unsuccessful if you don’t understand their responsibilities as well as skills.
Unlike a front-end developer, a React developer is responsible for a wide range of creative aspects. Design elements and visualizations contribute much to the creation process. Below are some of the core responsibilities of a React developer.
- Handle graphical and visual elements of the website
- Design a software environment based on design elements
- Understand the brand and the audience to figure out what appeals to the target audience as well as the prospects. This may include the design or the images that are shown to the viewer.
- Web applications and websites UI creation and maintenance
- Provide a description of how the software will be viewed and used by the user
- Responsible for the functional elements of the UI (buttons, scroll bars, text boxes, etc.)
What Skill Sets Do They Have?
As the responsibilities suggest, a React developer should have additional skills other than coding. You need to understand the developer’s skill set as a prerequisite to hiring them. You will avoid making costly decisions by knowing the right skill set because anyone can call themselves a React developer. Below are some of the skillsets that you should not avoid at all.
- Proper understanding of the React ecosystem. It involves knowledge of both libraries of data structures as well as workflows, just like Redus or Flux. Any developer with no knowledge of these tools can not be hired at any cost.
- Know-how of other web technologies such as HTML and CSS. Albeit, these are not a part of the React development, they are important for the overall structure.
React Developers: Where to Find Them
As now you know about React and the developers, let’s see where you can find them. The marketplace of such workers has evolved quite a lot in the past years. However, the biggest change came after the emergence of the Covid-19 pandemic. Consequently, this opened a huge opportunity for the freelance market to shine.
With that being said, below are some of the places where you can find the right kind of candidates.
- Freelance Platforms:
The freelance market has been popular for quite a long period. Following Covid-19, its popularity soared. Marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr saw a huge increase in users as well as clients.
Finding the right candidate, these marketplaces are excellent. You can see the profiles of the candidates as well as the portfolio. It’s important to browse a candidate’s portfolio to get a sense of what they’ve done before. In addition, there are reviews by previous clients, which provide deep insight.
- Traditional Job Marketplaces:
The traditional job marketplace will never lose its glory. This is still a great way to hire the best candidates. Here you can post your job description in detail. This enables the candidates to understand what they will be asked to do. Besides, this will allows you to take in-depth interviews to understand the candidate’s skill thoroughly.
However, candidates from the job marketplace tend to prefer full-time jobs. Therefore, a higher expectation of salary is very common here.
It is not an impossible task to hire a React Developer as long as you are well versed in the subject. In this article, we tried to give you an overview of React and the React developers. As you know the whole concept better, I hope you will find it easy to hire the right person. So without wasting any more time begin finding the React developer who can play a big part in your company’s success.